In rete con:
- Cairotronica Cairo Electronic and media art symposium
- BIAS 2018: Biennale di Arte Sacra e delle Religioni dell’Umanita’
- MUSIF: Museo dell’informatica funzionante Palazzolo Acreide
- Wemake: Maker space Milano
- CoScienza Ambientale: DIY Environmental monitoring
Thanks as well to those associations supporting us in previous editions:
- Comune di Montalbano Elicona guested us in T#0 and T#1
- Consorzio Universitario Federico Secondo participated in T#0 and T#1
- The Internet of People The Internet of Things (IoT) is a vision. It is being built today. The stakeholders are known, the debate has yet to start. In hundreds of years our real needs have not changed. We want to be loved, feel safe, have fun, be relevant in work and friendship, be able to support our families and somehow play a role – however small – in the larger scheme of things. So what will really happen when things, homes and cities become smart? The result will probably be an tsunami of what at first looks like very small steps, small changes. The purpose of Council is to forecast what will happen when smart objects surround us in smart tramadol info homes, offces, streets, and cities. Internet of People is the consultancy branch that advises corporations, public organizations, individuals and institutions on how to manage and facilitate the changes that the Internet of Things will bring.
- Sementi Indipendenti – http://www.sementiindipendenti.it, Is a small association for keeping track of Sicilian seeds and original plant lore. Is based in the area. Participated to T#1 and T#2
- Dimora OZ (Palermo) Laboratory of visual, performing and media arts, a transdisciplinary space animated by numerous artists living in Palermo. Dimora OZ is an art factory that addresses contemporary issues, producing events, workshops and such, with a particular attention to relational dynamics of collaboration and participation. Participated and cross pollinated with our artists in T#1
- Steim.org STEIM (the STudio for Electro-Instrumental Music) is an independent electronic music center unique in its dedication to live performance. The foundation’s artistic and technical departments support an international community of performers, musicians, and visual artists, to develop unique instruments for their work. STEIM maintains a vibrant residency program whereby artists are provided with an artistic and technical environment in which concepts can be given concrete form. Ideas are catalyzed by providing critical feedback grounded in professional experience. Finally, new creations are then exposed to a receptive responsive niche public at STEIM before being groomed for a larger audience. Supported us in T#1
- Insolaria INSOLARIA srl is a fotovoltaic company situated in Catania, supported our experiments in T#0.
- Tagr.tv tagR.tv is a platform for media art – for the support of an active discourse from, with and by the protagonists, the media artists themselves. As an on-line medium it is easy accessible and therefore also operates as an art promoter across the physical borders of exhibitions and festivals. Participated to T#0
- Ustanova Fundacija Sonda Maribor A no profit to support av art in Maribor, Slovenia, involved in T#0
- Bambuser.com Internet streaming services, that kindly offered us a free -platform- upgrade for Trasformatorio 2013
Trasformatorio 2018/2020 has been awarded a Creative Europe Funding by the European Commission to host the first iteration of “Iterations”, a project developed with partners Constant Bruxelles, also project coordinator, ESC Gallery in Gratz (Austria) and Hangar in Barcellona and dyne.org.